What is Flexicose
- Safe and natural joint relief - 100% guaranteed!
- 1,500 mg of superior quality glucosamine per dose
- Also contains Chondroitin, MSM, and a unique Flexibility Complex(TM) - Flexicose is advanced jointcare.
- Backed by a risk free, 90 day money back guarantee
- Helps promote maximum joint health
- Doctor Recommended formulation to help protect joints
- Promotes joint mobility and flexibility
- Eases joint stiffness - safely and naturally
- Easy to swallow and great tasting liquid
- Lasts a full 32 days!
- Promotes joint health without dangerous COX-2 drugs or NSAIDS
- Contains NO starch, wheat, dairy, or table salt
- Flexicose is also available for pets and athletes.
Why is Flexicose Different?
While many joint formulas are out there, many are in pill form, or contain the lower "active" dosages such as the glucosamine KCl or NaCl. Many only contain glucosamine, which is certainly very helpful but those formulas lack the added ingredients that in combination are very beneficial for your pets.
Also, it is usually extremely difficult to give your pet any kind of pills - but simply pour a little Flexicose over your pets food and you are done!. Not only is Flexicose easy to administer but Flexicose is affordable. Considering that one 8 fl oz bottle can last up to 256 days (8 months) in small pets, it can cost as little as 12 cents a day.
Lastly, Flexicose is safe. Prescription drugs such as RimadylŪ have been linked with scores of deaths. Like the COX-2 drugs, they are certainly effective for covering up joint pain but they have the unfortunate side effects of being fatal in some dogs. Hardly a price I would want my pet to pay.
Fortunately you have a choice. Flexicose has been formulated specifically as a liquid. Liquids allow rapid and effective absorption. Not only does this mean that pills can take longer for your pet to feel relief, but it also means that you are paying for less actual "active" glucosamine because of the cheap and inert binders and fillers. The quality glucosamine in Flexicose helps with your pet's underlying discomfort and healps to ensure healthy cartilage and joints.
Instead of simply masking pain, like NSAIDS, RimadylŪ or other drugs, Flexicose goes to the heart of the problem and targets your pet's joint pain from within. The ingredients in Flexicose get to work supplying vast quantities of proteoglycans, the building blocks of cartilage - the "cushions" between the joints. Flexicose also inhibits the production of chondrocytes, enzymes that break down cartilage. The result of all of this is decreased soreness and improved flexibility for your pet.
Some pet owners say that its almost like they changed their pet's "battery" and completely reenergized them. Flexicose does take a little bit of time to work but after a week or two, they have never seen their pet anywhere near as active as they are now that they are on Flexicose. Give Flexicose a try today - with the money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.